The way we breed and raise our Bronze turkeys is the secret of our success.
- Pumphouse Farm Free Range Whole Bronze Turkey beautifully dressed and boxed
- Stock pack (giblets) for the most sumptuous gravy
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Full cooking instructions.
Traditional Farming and Butchering
- Our Free Range Bronze Turkeys are free to explore and scratch around at their leisure in our own green fields
- At night our turkeys have the shelter of an open-sided barn, with deep straw and plenty of fresh air
- Slow-growing strain of Bronze turkey, grown to maturity over several months
- Locally grown cereals and vegetable protein, without additives, drugs or growth promoters
- Dry plucked by hand and hung for at least fourteen days, allowing the meat to develop an even fuller flavour
- Hand dressed using traditional butchering techniques, passed through the generation
- Our facilities are independently inspected to ensure compliance with all food hygiene regulations
Please remember when ordering your Bronze Turkey to allow 500g per person per average meal.